Monday 1 August 2016

Singer from Nigeria Share his Experience about Thyroidectomy Surgery in India

Hi, 

I am Jerry, a singer from Nigeria. I am thankful to the medical value provider in India for assisting me throughout my medical journey in India. I was having a large mass in the neck from a very long time, but due to lack of medical facility in Nigeria, I wasn’t able to get treatment for my condition. I started looking for treatment options abroad. There were many treatment options available for my condition, but the heavy costs were proving a hindrance for my treatment. One fine day, my friend told me to look for treatment options in India, as they offer quality medical treatments at lower costs. On searching online, I came across a medical value provider in India and sent in my query by filling up the form. They called me up and took the details about my condition and reverted back with their expert doctor’s opinion. I also spoke to their chief physician over the phone, who explained me in detail about the surgery and what to expect before and after the surgery. I was convinced by this, and gave them my confirmation to come down to India for my thyroidectomy surgery. My brother came along with me.



I must thank for their dedication and hard work, they really supported me with the arrangements of my visit for thyroidectomy surgery in India. We were greeted by a cheerful executive at the airport in India. He took us to the hospital, where I met my surgeon. I was impressed to find that my surgeon was very conscious about my medical condition. I was pleased by their service. The hospital was hygienic and maintained a world class standard. The nurses and housekeeping were compassionate and caring. My surgery went well. The hotel room was clean. After a few days of rest and recuperation, we went to see the Taj Mahal and it was really very beautiful. I am happy with my decision to contact the medical value provider, who was actively present throughout my entire medical needs and tour in India. It was an amazing experience to get mu surgery and also have a mini vacation in India. I would like to appreciate all your efforts, coordination and assistance throughout the entire medical trip to India. You people are really doing an amazing job, God Bless You.

Thank You,
Jerry,
Nigeria.


No comments:

Post a Comment