Thursday 4 August 2016

Babysitter from Kenya Visits India for Squint Eye Surgery

Hello,

I am Kenura Alango, 24 years old babysitter from Kenya. I visited India to get squint eye surgery through a surgery group in India.

I was diagnosed with partially accommodative esotropia when I was probably two years old. My eyes cross inwards as I am far-sighted especially when I’m viewing something up close. While glasses help with crossing somewhat, but I still have some residual crossing. Since I was a child, I had a surgery of the left eye and had glasses for it.

At the start, I was very hesitant to contact my doctor for a consultation regarding my next surgery. However, he asked me to undergo certain eye examinations and, after the results arrived, he referred me to a leading surgery group in India. He assured me that I will be receiving a high quality medical services, care and treatment in India at economical prices. I availed the free consultation by filling up their form and got a call from them asking for my medical reports. They told me that my reports will be sent to their panel of experts who will study my case and then offer me the best treatment plan. Within a span of four weeks,  I got the details about this surgery and the treatment plan along with costing and the number of days required to stay at the hospital. I gave them my confirmation and got my appointment fixed with them.

In India, I had a discussion with the surgeon who explained me again what to expect with this surgery. I followed all the pre-operation instructions given by  him. The nurses and hospital staff were amazing and caring. My surgery went smoothly. The doctor came to check me and asked how I was doing and whether I was having any pain. Surprisingly, the pain wasn’t that bad at all. The doctor gave me post-operation instructions that I had to follow. Its been two and half weeks now and I am still recuperating. Every single person I met in India was so pleasant. I want to thank the entire team for their excellent medical services and care I got in India. I will recommend you to anyone looking to get their surgery in India.

Thanking You,
Kenura Alango,

Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment