Tuesday 26 July 2016

Labourer from Nigeria Gets Her Gall Bladder Stone Removal Surgery in India

Hi,

I am Mr. Benson and my wife Noomi; we both work as labourer’s in Nigeria. I am thankful to the team of Indian medical value provider for their extreme support and assistance to get my wife’s gall bladder stone removal surgery in India. We are lucky to have come across this Indian medical value provider; they took her medical reports and provided us with some opinions from the experts. A few months back, my wife was experiencing intense and very severe pain in her upper stomach. Initially she ignored considering it as a normal stomach pain. As the pain was frequent and it started just below her rib cage, she was unable to bear it and then we consulted a local doctor. After going through some tests and examinations, she was diagnosed with gall bladder stones. We did not know when and where she should get her surgery. One of my friends suggested us about your medical value provider in India stating his cousin’s experience of getting her medical treatment in India at low price. We knew that we don’t have good facilities for medical treatment in Nigeria. We asked for the contact details and contacted your medical service provider. The executive helped us understand about the gall bladder stone removal surgery and told us to send our reports. After a detailed discussion with them, finally we decided to schedule the surgery dates with this medical value provider in India.


I was impressed with the Indian medical official who was kind enough to discuss about my wife’s medical condition. He explained me very well about the treatment she’ll be given and comforted that my wife we’ll be alright after undergoing the gall bladder surgery. I am highly obliged by their great services they offered, I mean they assisted us with medical visas and also made arrangements for our stay in India during my wife’s treatment. The surgery was conducted on the 11th of this month and it was successful. The surgeon was pretty kind and the nurses and staff was very friendly. The surgeon told us that she’ll be discharged the next morning and we will be able to fly back to Nigeria the following day. It was a wonderful experience for us. I am thankful to everyone, including the Indian healthcare consultants and the surgeons for their support and care all through the medical tour for my wife’s gall bladder stone removal surgery in India.




No comments:

Post a Comment