Thursday 28 July 2016

Businessman from Nigeria Undergoes Liver Enlargement Treatment in India



Mrs. Claire Ajunwa from Nigeria came to India for her husband Mr. Joseph’s liver enlargement treatment. She share’s about their medical journey to India. “I am Mrs. Claire Ajunwa from Nigeria. I recently came to India for my husband’s liver enlargement treatment. I am glad with the kind of medical services rendered by our medical travel partner in India. Indeed, they delivered the best possible outcome. Me and my hubby, we both are highly obliged to these people who helped with treatment and alleviated his pain through the liver enlargement treatment. Initially, we were running from pillar to post for getting his treatment done in our native country, but we couldn’t find any. My hubby was constantly complaining of abdomen pain for quite some time and consulted a doctor in our hometown. They performed some tests and later disclosed that he has enlarged liver that requires treatment to cure all his liver problems. He suggested us some places for getting his treatment, but after a lot of efforts, we both decided to search for the treatment abroad. I browsed through the internet and found the availability of treatment in Mexico, India and Thailand.

After comparing various factors of the medical facilities, services and the cost of treatment, we concluded to visit India for his liver enlargement treatment. I came in touch with this Indian healthcare consultant and dropped them an email about the possibility of my hubby’s treatment in India. They got back to me on the very same day and asked me for my hubby’s diagnostic reports. This was followed by another email stating in detail about the discussion they had with their top three surgeons who were to handle my hubby’s case. They mailed the doctor’s opinion, hospital name, possible dates available for the liver enlargement treatment in India. After considering the positive aspects of the same, we confirmed them our travel to India.
Soon we booked our tickets and reached for my hubby’s liver enlargement treatment in India. We were received by a cheerful executive and things seemed exactly as promised, good management, nice hospitality, proper coordination, etc. They did everything for us, right from arranging a surgeon to the hospital and our medical visa. My hubby’s treatment commenced on the same day we reached India. The doctor performed a physical exam to estimate the approximate size of the liver and also asked him to undergo ultrasound to confirm the case. Blood tests and biopsy of liver was conducted to make things more clear.

The entire treatment went perfectly well and soon my hubby got a discharge from the hospital and we were given a list of instructions to follow post his treatment. It was indeed a nice experience in India. I am considering this opportunity to thank the Indian medical consultant who managed my hubby’s liver enlargement treatment in India. I would also like to thank the doctor and his medical team for being so supportive and kind. Considering our wonderful experience, I would certainly recommend the medical travel partner in India for anyone out there looking for a cost-effective medical treatment.”

Thank You,
Mrs. Claire Ajunwa,
Nigeria.


No comments:

Post a Comment