Saturday 20 July 2019

Catch The Story Of A US Patient After Getting The Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery In India


Hi, my name is David R. Duff , I am from Kansas, United States of America. I was born and brought up at this place and now has been working in a college teaching the students the subject of Maths at the University of Kansas. My life was not less than a hell when I found overweight and nothing seemed to be working for me till I got the surgery called Sleeve Gastrectomy in India. My obesity has created a problem in my life and I had become a laughing stock as well. This has reduced my confidence and self esteem in a big way. I tried all the non-surgical options like diet and workout sessions but nothing seemed to be working for me. I then consulted my doctor who recommended me a surgery, but the cost that was involved in it was huge and kept me wondering how can I find any affordable solution.


I have heard about the cosmetic surgeries and other similar surgeries like the weight loss surgery to work in my favor, but things did not work for me in the US, which made me think about the other options in places like India as it offers too many benefits. I researched and found out many Sleeve Gastrectomy surgery Benefits India, which convinced me that I should plan my treatment in this country. Soon while I was researching I came in touch with a medical tourism company that seemed to be trusted as it had several good ratings and reviews in its favor. I checked their rankings and services they provide to the global patients and felt that I should apply for the package there. I shared my medical reports and they were quick to offer me a solution in the form of a weight loss surgery. I then applied for a medical visa which I needed to travel to India.


I finally got the same and soon I was seen travelling for my Sleeve Gastrectomy surgery inIndia with my wife. I reached India on time and was attended by the company’s rep. I was pleased with this gesture and soon checked in the hotel to settle down. The meeting with my doctor was on the next day and soon the day dawned and we discussed the idea about having the treatment done on time. The doctor seemed a gentleman person and he made me feel comfortable and boosted my morale assuring me the best outcome of the treatment. I was then admitted to the hospital and was away from the surgery with the beginning of the preparation. I am glad that I got things done on the right time. I got the test results green, which was good to go for the treatment.
The day for the surgery dawned at me and soon I was in the OT for the surgery. My doctor made me comfortable and I was like okay let's see. Soon the surgery started and even completed in no time as was announced to come out in flying colors. I was then shifted to the recovery room and was glad to get the treatment done for the post discomfort and pain I had in my body after the surgery. I am glad and happy with the result and now I had to work hard to retain my weight rather than making it higher for no reason and turning the laughing stock for many. I am pleased with the surgery outcome and the treatment I have got in India for the surgery. I would like to thank everyone for the treatment I have got including the doctor and the surgeon along with his team and the medical tourism company India Laparoscopy Surgery Site that offered me too many Sleeve Gastrectomy surgery Benefits India.
Thanking You…
David R. Duff

No comments:

Post a Comment