Thursday 20 September 2018

USA Patient Shares His Story About Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery in India


Hi, my name is Carol Amway, I am from California, USA. I was born and brought in this place and had been leading my cool life when was seen getting bogged down with several medical ailments including the issues in gallbladder. Hence I had to go long way for my Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery in India and got things fixed with ease and quality backed with affordability that remains a myth at my place. I know in my country I have the best of the medical systems that offer high quality healthcare services; however, to get the same with affordability element is nothing but a big myth in this country. This is because in the US, the healthcare services are extremely costly thanks to the complications attached to it, which made me started looking out for other options in other countries where I can get quality healthcare services but at affordable cost.


Due to the currency difference, the countries in the East can be a feasible option for me and I had to just invest few bucks and make things work for me. However, to get quality healthcare service was a big challenge for me. So, with my comprehensive research, I realized that I can easily get Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery in India with quality par to my place, which I have to pay peanuts. I then searched for the ways of getting the surgery done in India. There were various ways of doing it but to be at the safer side, one can approach the medical tourism company, which help in making things right in my area. So, with ample of research, I realized that I should tread the path of medical tourism company only. I then looked for services seeking the help of various groups talking to them and communicating as well.

Soon I got the medical tourism company of my choice, which was not only professional but offered me the Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery in India package with great affordability element. I checked their website - Indialaparoscopysurgerysite.com and realized that they seemed to be offering me a decent deal, which others were offering with high cost, also, I checked their reviews and ratings that seemed okay and thus encouraged me to take up their offer. I then applied for my medical visa and soon got the same that prompted me to plan my travel to India for the said surgery. The very next week, I was in Delhi for my treatment and I was picked up by their man and gave things right. I saw everything was organized their arrangements were par as per my expectations and soon after settling down I met the doctor. My meeting with him was pleasing and I was convinced that I was at the right place for my surgery.

With few tests, I was okay with the surgery and the very next day I was scheduled for my surgery and soon got rid of the Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery in India. Gradually I was back at my track shifted to ICU and then to the general ward when my conditions settled and turned normal. Soon I was given the discharge and  I left to my hometown with a brief stay at my place. I am pleased with the outcome of the surgery and the services I was offered by the above said Medical Tourism Company. They took every care of mine and thus helped me grow and prosper towards recovery. I also thank my doctor and surgeon who helped me to get rid of the medical ailment and also applaud his team who helped me to recover far and get relieved from the hospital. I thank everyone who have been involved in my surgery.

If anyone looking for Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery ​India. So I would like to suggest going with India Laparoscopy Surgery Site Group as your trusted medical planner in India.

Thank you once again
Carol Amway
California, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment